Instant Software Download After Your Purchase!
MovieMusicTrac is a powerful movie and music collection software program which will help you manage your collection of any size. Simple, easy-to-use and the user-friendly. Suitable for CD, Vinyl Records, DVDs, Blu Ray, HD-DVD, VCD and VHS and Beta tapes. MovieMusicTrac has a comprehensive set of fields, enabling you to catalog a wide range of information: Title, Artists/Stars/Composers, Film category, Studio, Media Format, Storage Location, Record Label, Tracks/Chapters, Year Released, Limited Edition, Music Genre, Date Purchased, Date Borrowed, Status, Date Due, Purchased From Original Price, Current Value, Rating, Disc Number, Content Type, Cover Image/path and Comments. Here are a few other fascinating words to describe the software uses for managing your movie/music collection: Ideal For Insurance Records. Printing of records is also available.
Other features include a powerful database to get you started, easy input entry form, an option to sort by category, export data to an Excel file, flexible search by all fields, user friendly help information and the option to save and access websites via the internet. The amazing list of benefits and features below are included in the latest version of MovieMusicTrac:
- Enjoy a fully organized collection.
- Find movie and music collection items easily.
- Quickly edit and add new items to the film category, music genre, rating and content type dropdown list fields.
- Easily Backup and Restore the database records.
- Always know exactly where your movie/music media are located.
- Easily store the current item value and purchase date.
- Keep track of who borrowed or loaned out and date borrowed - never lose your movie or music media again.
- Save date returned and date due for movie/music loaned out.
- Store information about an (almost) unlimited number of records.
- Easily view and scroll all records using the data grid at bottom of main window. Delete single or multiple movie/music records by selecting and highlighting records in the data grid.
- Comprehensive set of data fields enabling you to catalog a wide range of information: Title, Artists/Stars/Composers, Film category, Studio, Media Format, Storage Location, Record Label, Tracks/Chapters, Year Released, Limited Edition, Music Genre, Date Purchased, Date Borrowed, Status, Date Due, Purchased From Original Price, Current Value, Rating, Disc Number, Content Type, Cover Image/path and Comments.
- Find information quickly: Search in all fields with any combination of key words.
- Sort data by title, artists/stars/composers, media format, year released and date purchased.
- Use the record reset on the main menu to refresh records in the data grid.
- Quickly reset the search field value to blank by using the clear option on the main menu.
- Preview and print report of all movie/music information. Save reports in Adobe Acrobat and Excel formats.
- Export data to Excel file format or CSV (comma separated value) format to bring the information into other applications.
- Quickly access the Internet and save you favorite movie/music website for future access.
10 MB (Mega Bytes) of free hard disk space available.
Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, 11
MovieMusicTrac Software Format & License
MovieMusicTrac is delivered in ZIP fil format. The main install file is a setup.exe executable compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 and 11.
The software come with a license to be installed on 2 computers.