Instant Software Download After Your Purchase!
Quickly Search for Hard-to-Find files on Your Windows Computer!
Amazing powerful features about EasyFileFinder:
- Select files to search by using the “Browse” button. Enter the file or path in the “Path” field.
- Select the “includes subdirectories” checkbox option to search subdirectories or do not select and search the main directory (Example: C:\) or current directory only.
- A progress bar is displayed while the file search is processing along with a file count readout imbedded in the progress bar and in the “File Status” display field.
- Enter the filename or use the wildcard asterisk (*) feature in the “Filename” field to quickly search for file(s). Here are the wildcard example usages: *.txt, *txt, *txt*, txt*, *yourfilename* or enter the entire file (yourfilename.txt) with the extension.
- EasyFileFinder has the option to restrict the file search by entering a “Files Newer Than” date and the “Files Older Than” date. This is a great feature to search and narrow the search by filename date.
- There is another amazing feature to search files content to find the file you are searching for. You can do this by using “Files containing string” option that has the checkbox option and a text field to enter the string to search for. This option is also used with entering the initial filename or wildcard in the file name field. You can also select the “Files Newer Than” and or the “Files Older Than” date options. The option to select weather the file is Ascii or Unicode can also be used.
- You can also rename files by entering the files original or old name then enter the new name and select the same date for the “Begin Date” and “End Date options”. Select the “Make Changes” and then the “Preview Changes option to complete the file rename.
- Another amazing feature is to double click or right click a file in the file list view to view the content of a file. This is great because you don’t have to open another app to view the file content.
- You can also save the entire files listed in the list view to a text file by selecting the “Write list results to text file”. This can be used to archive or save for future reference.
- The easily accessible help button is great to display any information about using the application.
- Note: This list of amazing EasyFileFinder features can also be used to help you get started using the application.
10 MB (Mega Bytes) of free hard disk space available.
Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, 11
EastFileFinder Software Format & License
EasyFileFinder is delivered in ZIP file format. The main install file is a setup.exe executable compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 and 11.
The software come with a license to be installed on 2 computers.